Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of business of Indulgent Ice Creams.
1. A booking will be confirmed with Indulgent Ice Creams when both the booking fee has been received and the booking form has been signed and returned. A non-refundable booking fee of £100 per will secure the vehicle on the agreed date and time. The deposit is required at the time of booking.
2. A written confirmation of the booking will be emailed as a receipt of both the deposit and signed booking form. Any outstanding balance is required to be paid no later than 30 days before the event/party.
3. Any cancellations must be made in writing to Indulgent Ice Creams. All cancellations will incur a charge. (The minimum is the booking fee of £100). Should the Hirer cancel within 30 days of the agreed booking date, then the outstanding balance is the full agreed booking, minus the deposit and is still required to be paid in full. In the event that we secure another booking for the vehicle for the same date all monies will be refunded, minus the £100 booking fee.
4. In the event of the Hirer changing the date of a confirmed booking we will transfer the booking fee to the new date subject to availability. However, if the new date is unavailable the Hirer will forfeit the booking fee of £100.
5. In the event that the Hirer changes the date within 30 clear days of the original agreed booking date, if the new date required is unavailable; then the full balance of the original hire will still be due in full.
6. Whilst every effort is made to provide the vehicle booked Indulgent Ice Creams cannot accepted any liability for unforeseen mechanical failure or any other circumstances beyond our control. If this occurs we will swap to our other van if available.
In the extremely unlikely event of a delay leading to a missed booking, a full refund will be offered, as long as it can have been proven and accepted that Indulgent Ice Creams are deemed to be wholly responsible.
7. All our vehicles and operatives will be immaculately presented; all staff hold a current DBS certificate. Our ice cream van holds a current and valid food hygiene certificate issued by the local regulatory authority.
8. We understand the complexities of the event/wedding day and timings involved and our staff are likely to arrive slightly earlier than the specified time. Any subsequent delay in accessing our services will not be deemed to be the responsibility of Indulgent Ice Creams and the hire period starts and ends at the agreed times on the signed booking form, not when the first guests access the services of the van. The ice cream van will depart at the specified departure time as recorded in your confirmation letter.
9. Indulgent Ice Creams cannot be held responsible if the booking is completely missed due to the time keeping of the hirer.
10. We have quoted a price on the information provided at the time of booking and have calculated the time required for your event/party. We have been generous in our estimates however; in the rare event that a significant amount of extra time be required an additional charge may be made proportionate to the original booking quote. Should the event/party significantly over run for a reason outside your control no extra charge will be made.
11. Indulgent Ice Creams will choose the route(s) to your event/party/ wedding based on local knowledge and or satellite navigation. The drivers will use their judgement driving at a lawful and sensible speed in relation to the road and weather conditions.
12. Whilst every effort will be made to arrive at scheduled locations in good time, no responsibility can be taken for unforeseen road closures or for restrictions relating to vehicle access to any location or unforeseen physical hold ups on route to the event or adverse weather conditions. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to any other circumstances beyond our control.
13. The Hirer is responsible for any accidental or intentional damage caused to the vehicle(s) by themselves and or their guests. A minimum charge of £100 will be charged to cover the valet costs should damage be caused by any guest through drink, food or illness.
14. No responsibility will be taken for any loss or damage to any personal possession of any guest of the hirer. Unless negligence or recklessness can be proven. Every effort will be made by our staff to reunite any property found to be the members of the Hirer’s party.
15.Indulgent Ice Creams cannot be held responsible for any adverse medical reaction or allergy to anything consumed or subsequently later or any injury or loss caused through excess consumption of our products. A written warning sign and a disclaimer will be displayed in relation to gluten and diary intolerances. We have never knowing had our products near any nut-based product and always advice that any guest who has any intolerance to the above notifies and checks with staff of Indulgent Ice Creams before consumption.
16. Indulgent Ice Creams may take photographs for their own promotional use, they may appear on our social media sites and by signing these conditions the Hirer has given Indulgent Ice Creams permission to do so.
17. We reserve the right to amend our terms and Conditions at any time. But only the agreed terms at the time of signing are applicable
18. By signing and returning your booking form you will have deemed to have agreed and accepted the above terms and conditions.
Thank you for booking with Indulgent Ice Creams, we enjoy our work and look forward to seeing you and your guests at your event/party.
Molly and Rosie our Vintage Ice Creams Van are available for...
We are hugely proud of our vintage ice cream vans, Molly and Rosie. They are available for weddings, events, corporate events, fairs and fetes in Sussex, or anything where a lovely ice cream van would enhance your event/party.
We look forward to working with you.
Pete 07718 200970